Sandwiches Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods adds sandwiches and new food items to Minecraft. Craft bread slices from bread and put together 2 slices with any meat.
- Pork Sandwich – Heals 5 hunger units
- Chicken Sandwich – Heals 4 hunger units
- Steak Sandwich – Heals 6 hunger units
- Fish Sandwich – Heals 3.5 hunger units
- Salmon Sandwich – Heals 3.5 hunger units
- Mutton Sandwich – Heals 7 hunger units
- Rabbit Sandwich – Heals 4.5 hunger units
- Egg Sandwiches – Heals 3 hunger units
- PB&J Sandwich – Heals 7 hunger units
- Bread Slices – Used to make sandwiches, heals half a hunger unit
- Peanuts – Heals half a hunger unit
- Peanut Seeds – Crafted from peanuts or found when breaking grass blocks. Similar to finding flint in gravel, you wont always find one.
- Peanut Butter – Heals 2 hunger units(Craft by mixing 3 peanuts)
- Grapes – Heals half a hunger unit
- Grape Seeds – Crafted from grapes or found when breaking vines without shears. Similar to finding flint in gravel, you wont always find one.
- Jelly – Heals 1.5 hunger units (Craft by mixing grapes with sugar)
- Fried Egg – Heals 2 hunger units
How to install Sandwiches Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Sandwiches Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Sandwiches-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 65 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Sandwiches-Mod-1.11.jar – 128 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Sandwiches-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 128 KB