Sad Panda Adventures Map for Minecraft 1.9.2/1.9 involves riding different types of pandas while shooting enemies, manipulating the environment, and shooting chests you see to obtain loot. Get your bow ready for this one.
- Length: 30-60 minutes
- Difficulty: Has multiple difficulty modes
- Players: 1-4 supported
- Rail shooter style map
- 5 different levels to beat
- Inspired by Pokemon Snap
- You get to ride different types of pandas
- 5 different panda classes in total, 4 of which need to be unlocked
- Tons of loot to find in each level, with each level ending with telling you what you’ve yet to find
- Multiple difficulties
- Has custom music and custom models with the resource pack
How to install Sad Panda Adventures Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.