Rustic Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a small mod that mainly provides you with medieval-themed decorations in the game, as well as some agricultural elements like bees.
- Hives generate in trees around the world
- Bees reproduce in apiaries, where they also produce honeycomb
- Apiaries with bees inside speed up nearby crop growth
- Generates similarly to andesite, diorite, and granite
- Can be used to make slate roofs
- Can also be used to create various decorative blocks
- Made from beeswax or tallow
- Fancy place to put torches or candles
- Climbable, and decorative!
- Clay Walls
- Come in a few variants with different support beam patterns
- Stone Pillars
- Made of any of the 4 main stone types, and also slate
- Decorative storage vessels
- Simple Decoration
- You can sit in them, if you really want to
- Decorative Storage Vessels
- Can be right-clicked with leaves to add foliage
- Painted Wood
- Comes in all 16 colors
- Decorative light sources
- Can be places on the top, bottom, or sides of a block
- Decorative stone statues of strange beasts
- Decorative Storage
- Place one on top of another to make a double-tall cabinet
- Credit to copygirl, author of Better Storage for the locker model and texture
How to install Rustic Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rustic Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10: rustic-0.0.3-1.10.jar – 148 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: rustic-0.1.2.2-1.10.2.jar – 237 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: rustic-0.0.3-1.11.jar – 149 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: rustic-0.1.2.2-1.11.2.jar – 238 KB