Runes of Wizardry is all about placing patterns of Arcane Dust to create Runes with various effects. It intends to be a full reimplementation of the old Runic Dusts mod.
- Dusts are placed via right-click in a 4×4 pattern per block
- Dusts are removed via right-click with an empty hand
Arcane Dye (allows to change the color of chalk dust) – Dyes can be of any color and center is chalk dust:
Other dusts: use NEI to get the recipes for now
How to install Runes of Wizardry Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Runes of Wizardry Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10: Runes-of-Wizardry-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 157 KB
For 1.8.9: Runes-of-Wizardry-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 160 KB