RomeCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!
How to install RomeCraft Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.