Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. It adds insanity of destructible/buildable terrain to the game. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Download Links:
Client (not forge compatible): Roguelike-Dungeons-Mod-Client-1.7.2
Server (not forge compatible): Roguelike-Dungeons-Mod-Server-1.7.2