Road Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8 adds countless blocks to simulate north american roads. It allows you to build realistic roads and highways, with lights of all sorts and great signs to scare people from walking over your clean roads. It is currently for creative only.
How to install Road Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Papertazer Base.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Road Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8
Road Mod: Road-Mod-1.8.jar – 269 KB
Papertazer Base: Papertazer-Base-Mod-1.8.jar – 5 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Road Mod: Road-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 277 KB
Papertazer Base: Papertazer-Base-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 5 KB