Rice Crafting Table Mod 1.10.2 aims to bring Avaritia features, such as the 9×9 table AKA DireCraftingTable, to newer versions of Minecraft.
How to install Rice Crafting Table Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, KewaiiLib and CraftTweaker Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rice Crafting Table Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Rice-Crafting-Table-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 58 KB