Reliquia Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is a functional decoration mod expanding Minecraft with a lot of possibilities. Originally, it was intended as a replacement for BiblioCraft, but it expanded to include content that is not based off of content present in BiblioCraft. It adds utilitarian aesthetic blocks, most of whose utility comes from item storage. It also adds several new lighting solutions.
The mod’s wood-based blocks can be made, with custom textures/models, using Natura, Biomes O’ Plenty, Forestry, and Vanilla woods. The mod’s colored blocks can be made using any of the standard 16 dyes.
Fancy Crafting Tables
How to install Reliquia Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Reliquia Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Reliquia-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 535 KB