Refined Relocation 2 Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds sorting networks, filter systems, block extenders and more. This is a full rewrite and redesign of Refined Relocation Mod, for Minecraft 1.10.2+.
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters.
- Preset Filter with common things like “All Ingots”, “All Ores”, etc.
- Name Filter with wildcard support.
- Item Match Filter that lets items through that already exist in an inventory.
- Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter – self explanatory.
- Iron Chests Compatibility (Sorting Iron Chests).
- Block Extender to expand a block’s I/O faces.
- Fast and Filtered Hopper for simple item transport.
Main Filter Configuration
How to install Refined Relocation 2 Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Refined-Relocation-2-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 396 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Refined-Relocation-2-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 490 KB