Red Gear Core is primary a library of classes used by most mods created by Team Red Gear.
What does Red Gear Core do?
By itself, Core does the following things
- Changes Glass and Ice blocks, making them “solid”. This means
- You can place torches, redstone dust, snow, levers, track, and such on them
- Mobs will spawn on them
- Changes Cactus to make them NOT destroy items.
- Option to make water finite.
- Registers a few vanilla items and blocks to the Forge Ore Dictionary
- Coal Ore
- Iron Ingots; Blocks
- Gold Ingots; Blocks
- Emerald; Blocks
- Diamond; Blocks
These are configurable. All transformers can be changed individually, although the registration is all or nothing.
How to install Red Gear Core:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.