- Over a hundred randomized structures!
- You can find…
- … also in the desert
- Water Shrines
- Underground Flora
- Hidden Treasure
- Remnants of tribal nations
- Big Trees
- VERY Big Trees
- Abandoned Houses
- Abandoned Mines
- Floating Islands
- Pirate Hideouts
- … and so much more!
- Server-Side only mode: The mod is not actually required on clients in lightweight mode
- Create your own structures (Supporting modded blocks, Block Entities, and Entities)
- Let your structures spawn in natural terrain, in villages, at any specific place in the nether and more!
- Export and import structures (between worlds – this supports modded content too) – Now withschematic support
- Easy to use GUIs – No silly text file editing
- All structures are completely optional
- Previews make it incredibly easy to position your structures before committing to the changes
- Easier building with special tools and commands
- Randomized structure contents, like chest loot and cave generation
- Generate structures within other structures
- Randomized, modular mazes with lots of creative freedom
- Spawn Structures (<3 modpacks)
How to install Recurrent Complex Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Recurrent Complex Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Recurrent-Complex-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 647 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Recurrent-Complex-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 4.4 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Recurrent-Complex-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 4.4 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Recurrent-Complex-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 4.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.11: RecurrentComplex-1.2.5.jar – 4.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: RecurrentComplex-220.127.116.11.jar – 5.0 MB