Have you ever gotten bored with a Minecraft world because you felt that you had collected all the items and explored all the structures and dimensions? Have you been looking for a mod that makes Minecraft seem more ?endless?? Well look no further! Realms of Chaos is a huge adventure mod which adds, items, blocks, mobs, and even dimensions. It currently has 8 new material sets to collect, as well as some new items made of vanilla materials.
- 8 new materials, all of which have tools, armor, bows, and a new projectile weapon called a cannon
- Iron and Diamond bows and cannons
- 2 new dimensions (not yet added in 1.8)
- Lots of ores and decorative blocks
- A new furnace called an extractor
- A few new chests
- A decorative block called a display case which is similar to a flat item frame (1.8 only)
- Many new mobs, some for the added dimensions
- A new crop called soybeans
- Some new saplings
- And nether dungeons
How to install Realms of Chaos Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.