Bring some visual effects to pain. This mod adds a few features that make pain seem more realistic. There will be many more features to come but for now there are just a few. All effects can be configured by pressing the ‘P’ key in game. This can also be rebound in the controls menu.
- Blood splatters on your screen when you take damage (randomized size and location on screen)
- Blood particles spew from your body when you take damage, some leave a splatter on the ground
- When you are hurt from an explosion, you will get dust in your eyes
Dust from explosions
If you love Minecraft combat and also like gruesome, realistic violence, this mod is for you. The realistic pain mod adds in some simple features that give Minecraft combat a whole new depth.
Featuring blood splatters, explosion dust, and blood particles, it makes fighting in Minecraft more thrilling and is sure to keep you entertained as you slay mob after mob.
Download this mod now, and keep an eye out- the developer plans to incorporatae features like sound effects and enhanced visuals for when you are fighting.
How to install Realistic Pain Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.