Realistic Adventure World Enhancement project Resource Pack – A project with a goal to make Minecraft as realistic as possible. This can look decent on a low-end computer if you don’t use shaders and it can look absolutely amazing if you have a high-end computer to run this with shaders.
How to install Realistic Adventure World Resource Pack:
- Download Realistic-Adventure-World.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.