- Semaphore Repeater
- Banner Repeater
- 5MPH (Slow)
- Limited Clearance
- Limited Refuge
- Limit of Shunt
- Standard Section
- Edge Section (Rotate-able with gap)
- Edge Section with a Yellow Line
- Transition Section (Step up to block level)
- Track with Grass growing through it
- Track with Cobweb over it
Items for Crafting
- Cart Wheels
- Signal Arm
- Blank Sign
- Quarry Cart
- Flat Cart
- Wood Cart
- Container Cart
- Tanker Cart
- Panzer Cart (doesn’t have a recipe)
Armor – Train Operator
- Complete Suit with a Cap – Feel free to suggest more variants!
- Whistle (sound included)
5MPH (Slow) Sign
Limited Clearance Sign
Limited Refuge Sign
Platform Edge With Line
How to install Railcraft Cosmetic Additions Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Railcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Railcraft Cosmetic Additions Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Railcraft-Cosmetic-Additions-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 411 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Railcraft-Cosmetic-Additions-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 610 KB