Radiant Pixels Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will take your initial vanilla Minecraft and turn it into a more “Radiant” version. People love things that are catchy and easy to the eye, so thats where this Pack is heading toward. Although, it doesn’t change much from the ordinary vanilla Minecraft but makes some new adjustment to the initial textures. The author did try as best as possible to keep the Pack similar to vanilla Minecraft. Despite being only 16x as Resolution, Radiant Pixels did take over 15 months to create; you can already imagine the amount of work got put into it.
How to install Radiant Pixels Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.