Quick Consume Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds 2 extra slots for consuming food with the click of a key.
- 2 slots that you can use to quickly consume food/potions.
- Automatic food consumption (disabled by default, can be enabled through the config file).
- Craftable stackable health potions (normal and greater).
How to use:
- By default the two keys are G and H, but they can be configured. To swap items in your current primary hand with the slot, press shift + the key of the slot. To consume the item in the slot, simply press the key of the slot.
- Vanilla health potions can be added to the slot, but because they cannot be stacked, are not optimal. This mod solves that issue by introducing a normal healing potion and a greater healing potion. To create the normal healing potion, combine two gold nuggets and an Instant Health Potion I in a filled cauldron and right click with a stick. To create the greater healing potion, do the same process as before but with two gold ingots and Instant Health Potion II. The heal 2 and 4 hearts respectively.
- Mod-added items should be compatible if they abide by the ItemFood or ItemPotion classes set by vanilla Minecraft.
How to install Quick Consume Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Quick Consume Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Quick-Consume-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 57 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Quick-Consume-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 58 KB