Quality Order Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods for Minecraft. Better Embroidery, Alphabet Skulls, Custom Spawneggs and Revolutionizing Creative.
- Easily find the items you need – All the tabs have been sorted and each of them has gotten a search field!
- Not sure which item to grab? The icon for food, tools, and combat has been changed to the best item of their category!
- Oh. You want banners, command blocks, structure blocks, firework, mushroom blocks, dragon eggs, useless books? Whatever you desire, Quality Order’s Unavailable got it all!
- Want more decoration blocks, but don’t want to play on a modded server? Want to startle a friend or foe by tossing them their skull? Search no more, Quality Order has got you covered with the Skulls tab!
- What? Some guy is litterally 100x stronger and faster than you because of some enchanted items? And that other guy whose shield fits really well with his customized armor – Why would you limit yourself. This is creative! Grab a copy of all these cool items in Quality Order’s thieving tab!
- Tired of memorizing all of the crafting recipes for banners? Don’t want to use your creative god hands on a crafting table? Easily design your desired banner or shield in the Embroidery tab. Or just grab a copy of that banner standing over there.
Designing banners has never been easier!
You don’t even need to remember any recipes. The blue windows on the right will show you a real time view of the current banner project. Convert it into a shield at the click of a button. Like json nbt-editing? You can do that too! (Or you can just use it to share your newly created banner online)
Nothing should be unavailable. Only limit yourself by your creativity, when you are in creative!
That’s why Quality Order makes sure that if an item isn’t listed anywhere else, it will be listed in the Unavailable tab!
Custom Spawn Eggs
Spawneggs with Ocelots or Wolves that are already tame! Or Endermites that will engage in a fight to the death with Endermen!
Custom Armor Stands!
Easily make custom armor stands – with or without commands!
How to install Quality Order Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quality Order Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Quality-Order-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 140 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Quality-Order-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 33 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Quality-Order-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 33 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Quality-Order-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 224 KB