Pulchra Revisited Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is what defines quality of texture. So far Pulchra is one of the most expertly designed packs we’ve ever seen. If you have a high-end PC and currently looking for a stunning visual experience that’s far more beyond that what others Packs can possibly offer, Pulchra is the way to go. Despite just coming out in June, this Pack has done nothing but impress its fanbase and players worldwide. The Pack’s textures are unbelievable lifelike as you can see in the photos, it was all taken in-game so that you can expect the highest quality of texture.
How to install Pulchra Revisited Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.