Pseudocraft is experimental resource pack for Minecraft.
- Custom blocks models: furnace, doors, torches, rs torches, ladder, sugar cane…
- Connected textures: glass, cobblestone, bricks, dirt, leaves, fence, bookshelfs, buttons, stonebricks, wood, iron blocks, lamps, leaves…
- Custom colours: for sky, leaves, grass and many other things for every biome.
- Random mobs: zombies, skeletons, creepers, chickens, iron golems, dogs, ocelots, spiders, skeletons…
How to install PseudoCraft Smooth Resource Pack:
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using Optifine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!