Potion Mixer mod adds a special cauldron that allows you to mix your own potions.
Potion Mixer’s Cauldron
The Potion Mixer’s Cauldron can be made with 7 Iron Ingots and 1 Brewing Stand
The Uninteresting Potion can be made by brewing Water Bottles with a Water Bottle.
- Place Potion Mixer’s Cauldron.
- Drop either 3 Uninteresting Potions in , or right click with water bucket and drop 1 Uninteresting Potion in.
- Drop the potions that you want into the cauldron. (Watch out for some side-effects of overpowered potions)
- Scoop out potion with empty glasss bottle.
How to install Potion Mixer Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Potion Mixer Mod Download Link:
For 1.8: Potion-Mixer-Mod-1.8.jar – 51 KB