This command adds thirty new items, twenty-nine Pokemon, and Pokestops. Craft a cell phone and play Pokemon Go in Minecraft. PokeMine Go lets you get a starter pokemon then explore the rest of your Minecraft world for pokestops, wild pokemon, and even legendary pokemon. 29 Pokemon to catch including legendaries, Pokestops, Pokeballs and one annoying professor without enough starter Pokemon.
Complete Pokemon List:
- Cell Phone: To use this command you will want to get yourself a Cell Phone. Nothing in the command will work without one in your offhand! The Cell Phone is crafted by throwing seven iron ingots, one redstone, and one glass pane on the ground together.
- Pokestops: As you move throughout your world with a Cell Phone in your offhand Pokestops will start to appear around you. The Machine spawns five within five hundred blocks of where it was installed when it is first created. Pokestops will be blue until you go near them. When you go near them you will get one to three Pokeballs, XP, and it will turn purple. After two minutes the Pokestop turns blue again and you can collect more Pokeballs from them.
- Pokeballs: When you go near a Pokestop you will receive one to three Pokeballs. To throw a Pokeball just press your drop key (defaults to Q) and it will glide for a second in the direction you threw it then it will fall to the ground. When a Pokeball touches the ground it gets deleted. When a Pokeball touches a Pokemon the Pokemon will disappear and you will get it in your iventory in the form of a player head. You can do whatever you want with these Pokemon (put them in a chest, place them on the wall, etc.) Once you catch a Pokemon there is noway to spawn it back unless you find another one.
- Pokemon: As you move around with the Cell Phone in your offhand Pokemon will start to spawn. Pokemon can only be captured by throwing a Pokeball at them. Once you catch a Pokemon it will appear in your inventory for you to do whatever you want with. Once you catch a Pokemon it is impossible to reverse the process and re-spawn it. A complete list of all the Pokemon in this command can be found below.
Command Block Showcases:
How to install:
- To add any command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it down anywhere, then copy and paste the command from below into the command block.
Pokemine GO Commands:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Command 1: Pokemine-GO-Command-Block-1.txt – 32 KB
Command 2: Pokemine-GO-Command-Block-2.txt – 31 KB
Command 3: Pokemine-GO-Command-Block-3.txt – 31 KB
Command 4: Pokemine-GO-Command-Block-4.txt – 1 KB