PocketPower is the most powerful and advanced Redstone mod so far created for Minecraft Pocket Edition. The development has been going on for over four months and is now released for Android and iOS will be supported soon as well. But what is Redstone? Redstone can transmit power which can be used to create a various amount of mechanical structures and automatic mechanisms.
- Textures and Redstone functionalities just the same as on PC
- Available items found in the creative inventory
- Cross-platform compatibility (currently only for Android but iOS will have it soon too!)
Available Redstone Block/Item IDs
- Redstone Wire (use Redstone dusts to place this)
- Lever (ID: 69) – 1 Stick + 1 Cobblestone
- Wooden Pressure Plate (ID: 72) – 2 Wooden Planks
- Stone Pressure Plate (ID: 70) – 2 Stones
- Wooden Button (ID: 143) – 1 Wooden Plank
- Stone Button (ID: 77) – 1 Stone
- Redstone Repeater (ID: 356) – 2 Redstone Torches + 1 Redstone + 3 Stones
- Redstone Torch (ID: 76) – 1 Stick + 1 Redstone
- Redstone Lamp (ID: 124)
- Piston (ID: 33) – 3 Wooden Planks + 4 Cobblestone + 1 Iron Ingot + 1 Redstone
- Sticky Piston (ID: 29) – 1 Slimeball + 1 Piston
- Powered Rail (ID: 27) – 6 Gold Ingots + 1 Stick + 1 Redstone
- Redstone Block (ID: 152) – 9 Redstones
How to get the items?
Upon creating a new world in Minecraft PE select creative mode and your inventory will hold all the redstone items.
If you want to get the items in survival mode you can use PocketInvEditor to spawn the items in your inventory.
Redstone Powered Structures
Here are a couple of basic structures which you can build with the use of the Redstone mechanisms introduced in this mod. Redstone torches generate the power which is transmitted by the Redstone dust which then is used to produce mechanic mechanisms such as forcing a piston to perform an action.
- Click the download button below.
- Extract the .zip file using Cheetah File Manager (or other file manager app).
- Run the .apk file and install the BlockLauncher addon (mod).
- You are done!