Place your tools in the world. Placeable Tools mod allows players to place tools and buckets in the world. Hold shift and then click to place the item. You want regular items to be placed in the world, look over here.
How to install Placeable Tools Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install D3Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Placeable Tools Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Placeable-Tools-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 228 KB