Pixelmon Mod Features:
- 204 pokemon!
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (including bukkit using bukkitforge)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more?.!
Pixelmon Mod Screenshots:
A group council of the plains dwellers gather
Pixelmon Mod Video:
Pixelmon Mod Recipes:
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
How to install Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftmods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
Pixelmon Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Pixelmon 2.3 install.zip – 76.0 MB
For 1.6.4: Pixelmon 3.0.4.zip – 201.8 MB
For 1.7.10: Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.4.0-universal.jar – 184.9 MB
Pixelmon Launcher: PixelmonLauncher-1.1.31.exe – 13.0 MB