The Pines Mod for minecraft 1.8 is a Gravity Falls mod based around bringing monsters and the multiverse into Minecraft. You can read about the monsters of the Pines Mod in the Journal 3, an old journal written by an unknown author. There’s a fourth journal that lets YOU write your findings of new worlds and new monsters (Journal 3 and 4 not yet in mod). This mod also brings in different items from Gravity Falls, such as Pitt Cola and the -12 dollar bill.
The mod will be continuously updated adding more and more content for YOU. The mod is in early alpha but will soon be ready for release. The mod will be released in increments of Updates.
I’d like to see what people would want in this mod, so here are some examples of stuff you can suggest;
- Dimensions from show
- Monsters from show (Or custom monsters)
- Blocks (And what abilities it could have)
- Items (And what abilities it could have)
- I’ve already added the Journals in, but they don’t have any abilities. Suggest some abilities for the journals
- Anything that doesn’t fit these categories that you’d like to see in the mod.
I’ll try my best to add your suggestions eventually!
I also need a modeller for the mod so it’d be very helpful if anyone was willing to help!
How to install Pines Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pines Mod Download Link:
For 1.8: pinesmodv03189769937.zip – 54 KB