Makes adult pigs poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal in the world, can be used as brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks (same experience as smelting a clay ball). This gives the player a tangible reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep. Baby pigs do not poop. Obviously, baby pigs poop in real life, this is just to keep the balance on par with similar things.
Smelting into Bricks
Dyeing Wool (e.g.)
How to install Pig Manure Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Airbreathercore.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pig Manure Mod Download Links:
Pig Manure Mod: Pig-Manure-Mod-1.7.10
Pig Manure Mod: Pig-Manure-Mod-1.8
Pig Manure Mod: Pig-Manure-Mod-1.8.8.jar – 25 KB
Airbreathercore: Airbreathercore-1.8.8.jar – 30 KB
For 10.2 & 1.9.4