About Photoreal Mod
- This mod adds a camera, as found in CorridorDigital’s Photoreal, when snapped it forms a screen ahead of the player, showing the view that was just there. Kinda hard to explain.
- The camera can be found naturally in Mineshaft Corridors chests, albeit at a very low rate. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!
- Equip the camera. You can’t take any photos from the hip, so hit the Right mouse button to smash it into your viewpoint!
- Hit the Left mouse button to take a picture. Freeze frames only occur if the flash is charged, though!
- Yes, the camera animation is like Outlast’s. I based mine off the game’s.
- Check the config file for more options (recharge time, photoreal duration etc).
Tutorial and Review Videos:
How to install Photoreal Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Photoreal Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4: Photoreal-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 181 KB
For 1.7.2: Photoreal-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 178 KB
For 1.7.10: Photoreal-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 181 KB