Pencil Pack – Hand Drawn Preview
How to Install Pencil Pack – Hand Drawn Resource Pack
In order to use HD resource packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings.
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Pencil Pack – Hand Drawn Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6: Pencil-Pack-1.7.zip – 20.9 MB
For 1.8 and lower: Pencil-pack-1.8.zip – 39.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2: Pencil Pack V.5.0.zip – 30.2 MB
For Minecraft 1.11: Pencil Pack V.5.3.zip – 30.9 MB