Particle Man Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods adds:
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting!
- Has 2 controls defaulting to ‘k’ and ‘l’, cycles active element and shield deploy (retract if crouching)
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires
How to install Particle Man Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Particle Man Mod Download links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2: Particle-Man-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 90 KB
For Minecraft 1.6.4: Particle-Man-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 90 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Particle-Man-Mod-1.7.2.zip – 1.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Particle-Man-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 92 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Particle-Man-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 97 KB