Welcome to Parkour Beginners Map, a short and straightforward map which is designed for those who just started with parkour in Minecraft.
The map is created to play it in version 1.10 of Minecraft.
It is only 1 player, do not try with more people because it will not work.
The primary language of the map is “Spanish,” my next maps will be in English, to avoid Misunderstandings.
Try to use the default Minecraft resource pack to avoid bugs.
How to install Parkour Beginners Map:
- Download Parkour-Beginners-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!