About Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
Many people have made paper cut-outs that look like objects from Minecraft, but now you can reverse that and make Minecraft look like paper cut-outs! This pack uses shading to make the textures look like cut, folded, and overlapping paper. In addition to these 3D effects, the textures also have just a little papery roughness, but not so much as to be “noisy”.
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Images
How to Install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Download links:
for Minecraft 1.6.X: Paper-Cutout-1.6
for Minecraft 1.7.X: Paper-Cutout-1.7
for Minecraft 1.8.X: Paper-Cutout-1.8
for Minecraft 1.9.X: Paper-Cut-Out-1.9.zip – 1.9 MB