OzoCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will bring you a cozy atmosphere rather than the fancy, heavily detailed looking textures. Having warm colors, details, blocks and items all together make you feel relatable. Pleasant and peaceful is what this 32x Resolution Resource Pack is heading for!
How to install OzoCraft Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.