Overworld: The Arrival is a demo release of what looks to become a very extensive, mysterious and interesting adventure map. Currently most of the challenges involve some type of parkour. Some of the levels offer an extra layer of difficulty as sometimes you aren’t lead on a clear path where to go next.
Even though it’s just a demo version it’s definitely playable. But if you want to experience the adventure with its full story and features then we recommend that you wait for the next release which we’ll announce here and on Twitter.
Your name is Lindya and you’ve experienced a war but recently it has ended. Some mysterious events about the war are left to be questioned and solved and that’s what you’ve set out to do.
- Never break blocks
- Turn difficulty off
- Max 3 players (preferably 1 player)
How to install Overworld: The Arrival Map for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds