Raise armies of skeletons to defend your base, or go to war with other players.
- An unlimited levelling system in which your skeletons get faster and stronger as they gain levels
- An alliance system to allow alliances between players
- Multiple AI modes for your skeletons’ attacks and movement, which you can configure per-skeleton or army-wide.
- Possibly a fun easter egg or two.
A lot of skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The skeleton warrior gui
The skeleton maker gui
The achievement page
The alliance commands
Overlord’s Seal gui (where you control your whole army’s AI at once)
A skeleton warrior dressed up like DJACOB
A few more skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The very first thing you’ll want to do is craft the Skeleton Maker and Overlord’s Seal.
Next, you need to hold the Seal and right click with it to claim it as yours. It will gain the glowy enchanted effect.
After that, you should place the Skeleton Maker.
To make a Skeleton Warrior:
You have several items you need to put in the Skeleton Maker:
- 3 stacks of bones
- 2 milk buckets(it will store the milk in its internal tank and give you back empty buckets)
- Your Overlord’s Seal. (Make sure you have claimed it first, or the Skeleton Warrior won’t obey you)
- Any equipment you want your Skeleton Warrior to be wearing when it spawns(You can change its equipment at any time)
Powering up your Skeleton Warrior:
To make your Skeleton Warrior more powerful, first, right click it to open the Skeleton Warrior GUI.
Then, put Milk Buckets in its inventory, and it will drink them. The higher its level gets, the more milk it will take to level it up.
Healing your Skeleton Warrior:
If your Skeleton Warrior has been hurt in combat, or had its max health increased by increasing in level, don’t worry, it can be healed. Just shift+right click it while holding a Milk Bucket.
- Stationed – Your warrior will not move or melee attack.
- Follower – Your warrior will follow you around, much like a pet Wolf does.
- Wander Area – Your warrior will wander in a 32 block radius of where it is standing when this AI is assigned
- Aggressive – Your warrior will attack every potential threat. Non-allied players, mobs, and anything that attacks it.
- Defensive – Your warrior will fight off mobs and anything that attacks it.
- Passive – Your warrior goes full pacifist and won’t attack anything, even if it is attacked.
How to install Overlord Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Overlord Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Overlord-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 316 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Overlord-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 126 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Overlord-Mod-1.11.0.jar – 320 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Overlord-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 320 KB