OptiFine HD with Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8 Mods undoubtedly one of the best mod available for Minecraft. It’s developer sp614x has been working on it for a long time and he’s keen on providing regular updates.
OptiFine gives a performance edge to the user and improves gameplay experience on both higher and lower end Computers which makes it a must have modification. In addition, it also smooth experience if you happen to use 3rd party Shader mods with Minecraft.
Good News for all the fans:
Sp614x has collaborated with Karyonix for the development of Shaders mod. Now OptiFine comes with built-in support for Shaders. Starting from S6 Ultra release, you don’t need to install any additional plugin or mods.
Using OptiFine S6 Ultra with Shaders mod on Minecraft 1.8.8 with maximum settings. Resource pack name is R3D Craft on x256 resolution.
OptiFine HD with Shaders Mod Installation Instructions:
Download the file with Java extension (.jar) – Double click it to initiate installation and then follow the steps.
Note: The (.jar) extension file can either be installed using both Minecraft Forge or just double-click the file.
Keep in mind that this modification is released with 3 different variants:
- Ultra – It is recommended for high definition PC’s that are equipped with fast multi-core processors and 2+ GB of RAM.
- Standard – It is for those Computers which have single-core processor and 1 GB of Ram
- Light – This version gives old branded (Pentium 4) Computers/Mac’s ability to run Minecraft without any lag.
Some prominent features of OptiFine:
- Increase frames per second (FPS) rate
- Support for high-definition textures/resource packs.
- Minecraft Forge compatibility
- Comes with Installer.
- Improved Graphics
- Multiplatform (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Ability to handle high resolution Resource packs.
- Increased compatibility with other mods
- Minecraft Realms support.
I hope that you face no issues or errors running this mod, if you do so, please make sure you are running latest version of Java.
OptiFine HD with Shaders Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 with Minecraft Forge support:
For Minecraft 1.8.8 without Shaders Mod:
OptiFine HD Ultra: OptiFine_1.8.8_HD_U_E2.jar – 932 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.8 with Shaders Mod:
OptiFine HD Ultra: OptiFine_1.8.8_HD_U_S6.jar – 1.0 MB