Open Terrain Generator Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is an advanced world generator which allows you to generate any world you like without any knowledge of Java. OTG is a fork of Terrain Control that solves the instability and basic mod compatibility issues of Terrain Control while maintaining compatibility with its world packs and adding lots of new features and fixes. New things include Biome Dictionary support, a new in game UI allowing simpler single player world creation and multiple worlds with the same preset, a built in map pre-generator with in-game UI, mob inheritance (improves compatibility with mob mods) as well as the ability to spawn entities in structures.
Whether you are a player, a server owner or want to create your own unique world generation, OTG grants you ultimate control over your Minecraft terrain and the objects, mobs and structures which populate it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Start A World:
- Minecraft’s world creation screen has been modified by OTG to make managing multiple presets easier.
- Simply select ‘Create New World’ then ‘OTG’, then select your world settings and off you go.
Open Terrain Generator Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Open-Terrain-Generator-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 875 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Open-Terrain-Generator-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 912 KB