Olympus Gear mod adds extremely op and late-game items. All recipes and item descriptions are in the divine tablet item, which will drop whenever a wither is killed. Craft amazing staffs, weapons, armor and more.
- Fire staff: The fire staff will spawn blazes and lava around you, it will also turn nearby sand into glass and grass into firedirt
- Lightning staff:The lightning staff will spawn a ring of lightning around you
- Mining staff: The mining staff will destroy nearby stone, gravel and dirt, making mining a peice of cake!
- Ritual staff: The ritual staff is needed to do the Olympus ritual, which is needed to make Olympus blocks
- There are six stars which all do different things to the area around you, like making it rain meat or spawn a ring of fire
- There are six swords, all crafted with their respective stars. They all do an equal amount of damage, but they differ in the effects they give to what you hit and the effects it gives you when you block. There is also an Olympus sword, which is crafted with all six other swords and has all the other effects.
- Ice boots: The ice boots will turn nearby water into ice and packed ice allowing you to walk over it
- Fire boots:The fireboots will turn nearby lava into obsidian and nether brick allowing you to walk over it
- Olympus boots: The Olympus boots is a combination of the ice and fire boots
- Winged tunic: The winged tunic will allow you to fly and negates all fall damage
- Cloud leggings: The cloud leggings will allow you to jump very high, walk very fast and walk over blocks as if they were slabs
- Feeding helmet: The feeding helmet will contsantly fill up your hunger, never eat again!
How to install Olympus Gear Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Olympus Gear Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10: Olympus-Gear-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 395 KB
For 1.8: Olympus-Gear-Mod-1.8.jar – 805 KB