Nuper Gummi Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft has the overall visual impression of a cartoonish pack. Nuper prefers simple and bright color; you probably won’t find any overwhelming, complicated texture here if you were wondering. There will be instead plenty of unusual textures for you to enjoy. Check some of them out below.
How to install Nuper Gummi Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.