The Nuker mod basically uses the concept of a technic mod and combines it with explosives! You can craft different bombs, mine ten new ores and use new machines to create advanced materials! The main bombs all use a GUI controlled explosion system, which requires you to fill the bomb shells with explosive materials, trigger mechanisms and even radioactive parts! All explosives are survival ready, everything is craftable!
Screenshots and Information:
These are the nuclear explosves, with explosion radii ranging from 120 blocks up to 175 blocks!
The multi purpose bomb’s explosion type depends on which item is inside of it.
It needs four blocks of TNT and two additional things:
- Gunpowder (small explosion)
- TNT (large explosion)
- Explosive pellets (cluster explosion)
- Fire powder (incendiary)
- Poison powder (small explosion, kills plants)
- Gas cartridge (negative potion effects for mobs)
The gas centrifuge is used to seperate isotopes. Like the alloy furnace, it’s powered with redstone, coal or lava.
All items of the Parts tab, used to craft bombs and machines
How to install Nuker Mod by Hbm:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Nuker Mod by Hbm Download Link:
For 1.7.10: Nuker-mod-by-hbm-1.7.10.jar – 5.9 MB