Make Music Easier
- Works in both Single and Multiplayer
- Keeps the noteblock setting even if the mod is removed
- Doesn’t change the noteblock at all
- Adds an easy to use GUI screen for the noteblock
- Key to open the GUI can be changed
- GUI button text can be customized
- Adds extra information to the game screen when looking at a noteblock
- Makes the noteblocks so much easier to use
- External options file keeps settings stored
How to install Note Block Display Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Liteloader.
- Go to your Minecraft directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/).
- If there is not a folder named ‘mods’, create one in the ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Place the ‘mod_noteblockdisplay.litemod’ inside the ‘mods’ folder.
- You are done! Everything should work now.