No More Recipe Conflict Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods allows multiple recipes sharing the same crafting layout to be crafted, the player being able to choose using either a cycle button, or a new key binding. How many recipes are conflicting is also displayed.
If you have two different mods that have the same recipe using the same materials, then you got a conflict, and you would have no way to get access to all the items by the intended means.
This mod makes the best efforts to support other crafting tables, using an automated detection system, but no guarantee can be made that behavior will match desired outcome.
- See configuration file recipehandler.cfg for options.
How to install No More Recipe Conflict Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
No More Recipe Conflict Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: No-More-Recipe-Conflict-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 16 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.0: No-More-Recipe-Conflict-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 16 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: No-More-Recipe-Conflict-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 19 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: No-More-Recipe-Conflict-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 22 KB