Never Enough Currency Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a mod which is based around the concept of paper and coin money. It’s loosely based on the USD system, but it is unrelated. The currency denomination in this mod is named UMD (for Universal Minecraft Dollar). It has no backing and you will need to decide the value of the money yourself.
Hostile mobs (including most modded ones) will drop money based on their health. The way this works is it divides their health by a value in order to get the amount of currency they should drop. The value by default is 8. This can be changed in the config, and the config file will hopefully explain more in detail.
How to install Never Enough Currency Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CompatLayer.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Never Enough Currency Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Never-Enough-Currency-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 46 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Never-Enough-Currency-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 136 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Never-Enough-Currency-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 107 KB