NEI Integration is two things: A playground to try out new types of Not Enough Items recipe handlers, and a place to put NEI handlers if I somehow can’t get them into the mods they were made for. The mod aims to stimulate other mod developers to add NEI handlers to their own mods, and to help them make their own handlers easier by providing examples.
This is a list of the NEI handlers that are in the mod.
- Minecraft Forge (disabled by default)
List of all registered Fluids and associated Fluid Containers
Ore Dictionary usage handler
- Big Reactors
Cyanite Reprocessor recipes
- Electrical Age
Compressor, Macerator, Magnetizer and Plate Machine recipes
- MineFactory Reloaded
Recipes of most machines that produce or consume fluids, and the Laser Drill (including which foci works on which ore)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft
Presser and Apiary recipes
Blast Furnace, Coke Oven, Rock Crusher and Rolling Machine recipes
NEI Integration includes some other features that can be useful to developers.
- Item tooltips (can be toggled and configured in the config file or Forge’s config GUI)
Ore Dictionary names, Item IDs (like ‘minecraft:stone’), Fluid Container information, and burn time in furnaces
- Additional data dump types for NEI
Loaded mods, registered Entities and Tile Entities, dimensions, Ore Dictionary Entries, chest loot, registered Fluids and related Fluid Containers, and NEI recipe handler class names
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Not Enough Items.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
NEI Integration Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: NEI-Integration-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 192 KB