- Bee breeding and products as recipes (optionally includes secret mutations too)
- Can show special mutation requirements (biome, temperature, etc.)
- Tree breeding and products
- Supports bees added by other mods (Thaumic Bees, Extra Bees, etc.)
- Adds all bees, combs, saplings and pollen types to NEI search
- Displays Flower breeding
- Button support for the Computer Controlled Crafter
- Can set the recipe even if you don’t have the items on you
- Shows sieve and hammer drops
- If WAILA is installed, adds detailed overlay for most blocks
Applied Energistics 2
- Cell Workbench can be configured by dragging items from NEI
Various crafting tables
Adds button support for alternate crafting tables from many mods
- BuildCraft Autocrafting Table
- Equivalent Exchange 3 Minium Stone
- Andrew2448’s addon for MachineMuse’s Modular Powersuits In-Place Assembler
- Project E philosopher stone
- Bibliocraft Fancy Workbench
- RemoteIO Intelligent Workbench
How to install NEI Addons Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Not Enough Items Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
NEI Addons Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4: NEI-Addons-Mod-1.6.4.jar – 146 KB
For 1.7.10: NEI-Addons-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 99 KB