Neat Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
How to install Neat Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Neat Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Neat-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 10 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Neat-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 11 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Neat-Mod-1.9.jar – 11 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Neat-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 12 KB