Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to make Minecraft more realistic, by giving it a softened and refined feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution. What this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default but would like to spice things up a bit.
NaturalRealism is built for the latest version of Minecraft (17w06a), and will also work with version 1.11. If you are using a version older than 1.11, it might give a message saying it’s meant for a newer Minecraft version. It will work despite this.
Here is a very general list of the enhancements made:
- Redone block textures
- Improved item textures
- All new paintings (all featuring a beautiful Minecraft scene)
- Environment improvements (foliage, sun, rain, etc.)
- Improved GUI (inventory, buttons, logo, title screen background, etc.)
How a village looks
In the Wilderness
Awesome painting design
How to install Natural Realism Resource Pack:
- Download Natural-Realism.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder.”
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded into the resource pack folder.