MusicCraft Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods fully playable guitars, basses, drum kits, and pianos to minecraft! You can craft a piano, and then use it with your mouse or keyboard. Now, also violins, trumpets, and even saxophones!
And the interface of drum kit (because i didnt make video with it):
Remember: to use the drum kit, you need to make drum sticks and hold it in your hands!
Musical tree planks
Cast iron (shapeless) – used in many recipes
Strings (shapeless) – used to craft string instruments (Guitars, pianos, etc.)
Transducer – used in electronic instruments
Peghead – used in instruments like guitars
Note: check Miscellaneous category above for cast iron and strings recipes.
Note: check Miscellaneous category above for cast iron recipe.
Drum sticks – you need to hold a drum stick in each hand to play the drum kit
Note: check Miscellaneous category above for cast iron and transducer recipes.
Guitars and amplifiers
Note: check Miscellaneous category above for cast iron, peghead, transducer and strings recipes.
How to install MusicCraft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MusicCraft Mod Download links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: st_42016.zip – 5.1 MB