MrTJPCore for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods a basic library used by all of Mr_TJP’s mods.
Setup is slightly different depending on what system and IDE you use. This assumes you know how to run gradle commands on your system. The base command,
./gradlew being used below is for Linux or Unix based systems. For windows, this would simply change to
gradlew. Of course, if you dont need to use the wrapper (as in, you have gradle installed on your system), you can simply go right to
- Clone repository to empty folder.
- Cd to the repository (folder where
./gradlew setupDecompWorkspaceto set up an environment.
- Open your IDE using the generated files (i.e., for IDEA, a ProjectRed.ipr is generated in
- Edit, run, and debug your new code.
- Once its bug free and working, you may submit it as a PR to the main repo.
How to install MrTJPCore:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MrTJPCore Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: MrTJPCore-1.7.10.jar – 736 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: MrTJPCore-1.10.2.jar – 639 KB